Host a Gold Party and Make Money

Hosting a Gold Party Makes Money For You, Your Friends, Your Family... Even Your Neighbors and Co-Workers!
Hosting gold parties is an easy way to sell old gold, jewelry and coins, while making extra money for both yourself and your guests.

Gold Parties Canada and Fast Cash Gold Parties make hosting gold home parties and making money selling used gold, silver, jewelry and coins... even easier!

Just one of the ways we do it is via this Host a Gold Party blog.

Learn more about How To Host a Gold Party and Make Money While You Do!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hosting a Gold Party is a Good Way To Make a Few Bucks

Gold Party Buys Breathing Room.
This Post is a Reader Write-in:

Just sitting here thinking about making money hosting gold parties and just had to write a blog post about it. We've all heard of them, gold parties that is, and last spring I was invited to more than one of them.

You know what a gold party is? Its the kind of party where all the guests bring their old, broken and salvage gold and unwanted jewelry with them to sell. It's where you can get rid of, or trade, your old and unwanted gold items for some money. But, there is more to it than that.

Hosting gold parties offers a genuine and significant opportunity to make money... first by selling your old and unwanted gold... and later, by buying other peoples gold if you turn hosting gold parties into a full blown business.

Actually, you don't ever need to be the gold buyer. Companies like Fast Cash Gold Parties and Gold Parties Canada do the gold buying. What you do is organize the gold home parties and gold buying events for charities, fundraisers, schools, churches and any other organization that wants to raise money for a cause.

I have to admit, when I first hear about gold selling parties and got my initial invitation, I thought for sure it was one of those get rich quick, pyramid type schemes. But, in the end, I gathered up half a dozen or so mismatched earrings, an old gold pin, a couple of broken gold chains, a bracelet that I wasn't going to wear and some miscellaneous items I wasn't even sure were gold... and off I went to my first gold home party.

I had no clue what my old gold was worth, but I sure didn't expect to get paid what I got!

Any idea how much I got?

Over 200 bucks, that's how much I got for a fist full of old junk I would have otherwise thrown out thinking it had no value what so ever.

The money came at a good time too. I was a little late on my bills and was able to give a few bucks to each of them to buy myself some breathing room.

Never been so happy I'd hung onto something I thought was just trash in my life.

I guess the point of all this is that I was so impressed by my gold party experience I held a gold party of my own. Heck, I knew that I had at least a few friends with old gold jewelry just sitting around taking up space, so I thought... why not host a gold party for myself and see what happens..

I live in Canada and used Gold Parties Canada to help me organize my gold party. They were so professional and I was very happy with the amount of money they offered my guests. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to make some extra cash hosting a gold party of their own.

If you ever get invited to a gold party, you should consider going through your jewelry box and seeing what you got. You probably got more money's worth of old gold than you realize. It might even be a windfall if you look really hard, cause I keep finding more stuff to sell I didn't know I had.

The thing is, some of those old gold jewelry items were bought a long time ago when gold was a third of what it is today. Some of the old gold items I sold at the gold party got me more than they cost new.

No comments:

Post a Comment