Host a Gold Party and Make Money

Hosting a Gold Party Makes Money For You, Your Friends, Your Family... Even Your Neighbors and Co-Workers!
Hosting gold parties is an easy way to sell old gold, jewelry and coins, while making extra money for both yourself and your guests.

Gold Parties Canada and Fast Cash Gold Parties make hosting gold home parties and making money selling used gold, silver, jewelry and coins... even easier!

Just one of the ways we do it is via this Host a Gold Party blog.

Learn more about How To Host a Gold Party and Make Money While You Do!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Have Old Gold Rings to Sell?

Host a Gold Party, Have Fun and Make Money!

A few years ago, it seemed like everywhere I went I would buy a ring. It must have been a phase I was going through.

I remember it was common for me to wear multiple rings on each finger.

Well, that was then and this is now, and now I’m stuck with a bunch of rings I never wear, don't particularly want... and they all have gold and/or silver in them.

We've all see on TV or read about places that will buy your old and unwanted scrap gold rings, and I’m thinking this may be the best option for me.

Afterall, I don't want them, and they are just taking up space in my jewelry box.

But I'm not comfortable dealing with a pawn shop, and I am leary about trusting the 'mail us your gold and we will send you money' companies.

Will they really send me a fair exchange for the gold I send them?

However, if I was to sell my gold rings for cash, then I’d really be in a win-win situation. I've done my research and looked up reviews and it seems like there are legitimate gold exchange places that won’t scam you.

Then I heard about home gold parties as a way to sell your old gold for cash. In fact if you host your own gold party, you can even make a commission off the gold that your guest sell.

What a novel idea... host a party, have fun, make money.

I like it!

That is what I've decided to do... host gold parties and get all my friends, neighbors, co-workers and family involved.

Why not, everyone has at least some old gold jewelry they could turn into cash... and we all like a good party, right?

1 comment: